[Attempto] DRS XML

Marco Zanchi mzanchi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 09:47:12 CET 2019

Ah yeah, I read about the RACE on a paper recently about using it with
ALEXA to do voice-activated logical reasoning ;)

It's good to have those sentence and token identifiers, I can probably use
them for error checking with an alternative tokenizer.

In general I find the APE pretty good, I feel really tempted to delve
deeper into the Prolog code to see if I can help too, but the
paradigm shift is quite radical for me and has been putting me off. It's
actually the first time I consciously see myself contemplating a
declarative language.

Thanks for your clarification.