[Attempto] Workflow management and no-code apps creation

Pierre-Alexandre Voye ontologiae at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 23:44:16 CET 2020

Hi, I can answer about licensing problems.
APE is LGPL, thus you can use it as a library or part of your system, and
if you modify it, you have to give the sources to your customer. Because
APE is LGPL and not GPL, it doesn't contaminate your code, so it's possible
to publish a commercial version of your tool by using APE, you just have to
show somewhere that you're using APE, a LGPL software.