[Attempto] Ontology Summit 2021. Track B. Definitions

Alex Shkotin alex.shkotin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 16:46:24 CET 2021

Colleagues,

This year Summit [1] has a very important track B Definitions. One topic is
Advantages of formal definitions. We have session 2 for this particular
topic and session 3 for common discussion and so on.
Your participation is very welcome, as we know that ACE is a formal
language.
Please join and if you have a speaker let me know.
Many discussions have taken place in our group [2].

Best regards,

Alex Shkotin, ICS ACM

[1] OntologySummit2021 - OntologPSMW (ontologforum.org)
<https://ontologforum.org/index.php/OntologySummit2021>
[2] ontolog-forum - Google Группы
<https://groups.google.com/g/ontolog-forum>