[Attempto] Install help with AceWiki

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Wed Dec 10 14:33:40 CET 2008

>> I guess that there is a bug (or intended feature?) as the sentence editor does not accept the following statement that is generated from Protege ACE View.
>>
>>  Every Methotrexate-Loaded_Nanoparticle is a
>>     Nanoparticle
>>                 that has_component_parts
>>         a Methotrexate
>>                 that has_roles a Nanoparticle_Payload_Agent .
>> When I input the highlighted part of the sentence, I could not get a full stop function word to finish the sentence.
>
> That's indeed a bug. Thanks for reporting it!

I found the reason for this problem: it was a bug in the chartparser module. The fixed code will be
included in the next version of the Attempto Java Packages. An unofficial pre-release can be
downloaded here:

http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/downloads/files/attempto_java_packages-081210_unofficial.zip

Tobias