[Attempto] AceView OWL write/save error

tabbylemlemu at wellsfargo.com tabbylemlemu at wellsfargo.com
Tue Oct 13 16:09:58 CEST 2009

Hi Kaarel - We are using Protégé 4.0 and ACE View 1.2.20. Attached are two ontologies. They are exactly the same except the first one is corrupted as a result of saving it while ACE View is activated and the second one is still good. To reproduce the issue, you can save the good one while ACE View is activated then try open it again and you will see the issue. Thanks for looking into this and please let me know if you need more information.

Regards,

Tabby Lemlemu
Lending Business Services
(612) 312-4228 Mac: X9902-049
TabbyLemlemu at WellsFargo.com

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation"