[Attempto] or is interpreted as inclusive or , or xor?

Gabriele Kahlout gabriele at mysimpatico.com
Mon Sep 20 06:16:49 CEST 2010

Is the first person pronoun I not allowed for technical difficulties,
or as a domain restriction (that is ACE is not intended for personal
communications)?

More precisely, should ACE be used for personal communications using
the pronoun I, how easy would it be to change APE to accept the new
construct?

--
Regards,
K. Gabriele

--- unchanged since 25/1/10 ---
P.S. Unless a notification (LON), please reply either with an answer
OR with " ACK" appended to this subject within 48 hours. Otherwise, I
might resend.
In(LON, this) ∨ In(48h, TimeNow) ∨ ∃x. In(x, MyInbox) ∧ IsAnswerTo(x,
this) ∨ (In(subject(this), subject(x)) ∧ In(ACK, subject(x)) ∧
¬IsAnswerTo(x,this)) ⇒ ¬IResend(this).

Also note that correspondence may be received only from specified a
priori senders, or if the subject of this email ends with a code, eg.
-LICHT01X, then also from senders whose reply contains it.
∀x. In(x, MyInbox) ⇒ In(senderAddress(x), MySafeSenderList) ∨ (∃y.
In(y, subject(this) ) ∧ In(y,x) ∧ isCodeLike(y, -LICHT01X) ).