[Attempto] Should I expect RACE to figure this out?

Theodore H. Smith delete at elfdata.com
Wed Mar 28 19:57:39 CEST 2012

I have this input for RACE.

Axioms: A person is outside the room, or kicks a dog. The person is inside the room. if a person is outside the room then the person is not inside the room. if a person is inside the room then the person is not outside the room.

Theorems: a person kicks a dog.

Basically, in "Uncontrolled English", a person will kick the dog if he is inside the room. And he is inside the room. So he kicks the dog.

RACE doesn't figure this out. Is the problem with this line?: "A person is outside the room, or kicks a dog."

Is my input wrong? Or maybe RACE trips over that line?