[Attempto] How to construct this syntax?

Joshua TAYLOR joshuaaaron at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 02:13:44 CET 2015

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 8:50 PM, luke wallace <lukewallace1990 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps someone can explain to me why the "between" syntax isn't allowed in
> the ACE editor?

I'm not an ACE developer, just a user.  A question like this would
probably be better directed to the whole mailing list (now included),
and not just a private reply.

> Furthermore, is there a list somewhere showing that "between" is allowed?
> How do I know what is allowed and what isn't as a starting point?

It's not really a question of "allowed" or not.  It's a question of
what things are predefined in the lexicon, and what's not.  E.g., if a
given noun isn't predefined in the lexicon, then you can add a n:
prefix in front of it.  I've found the standard lexicon that the web
service uses to contain lots of the words that I need.   The DRS
Report can give a good idea of what kinds of things are allowed, and
the web UI make it easy to test things.

--
Joshua Taylor, http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~tayloj/