[Attempto] How to execute queries

Eckart Bindewald bindewald at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 18:48:08 CEST 2016

Hello:
my apologies for the beginner's question. I successfully installed the APE
- ACE Parsing Engine on a Mac. I executed a variety of examples of parsing
text using ape.exe. How can I now actually execute queries to obtain
conclusions beyond parsing? For example for "John likes Mary. Who likes
Mary?" , I would like the result "John". For  "John likes Mary. Who does
John like?" I would expect the result "Mary".
I saw a variety of examples in tests/test_owlswrl.pl , but I did not
succeed in adapting those queries. Which interface should I use?

Thanks,

Eckart